Monday, April 4, 2011

#161 - Guest Post: Clarity of Purpose

Good morning! It has been a great morning so far and I anticipate the whole day will just continue to be awesome! It is my Day of Rest (DOR)! :) :) :) OK... I know some people (MOM!) may be thinking, "You have lots of Days of Rest Amy!" Well... let me explain! Yes... I have a DOR every week! A Sabbath, a Day of Rest. AND... since I'm a MOM, it is usually nice to rest without Tyler Junior... without having the "mom/wife/cook/cleaner" hat on! Do I hear an AMEN from anyone out there? I am blessed to have a husband that has a somewhat flexible job and does have some office days. It doesn't happen all the time, but it allows mom to sometimes get to slip out and enjoy some "alone time" without Junior! Often a very needed break! SOOOO... even though I just had a DOR on Friday... today was the most convenient day for Tyler for me to have my DOR.... so.... I'm starting the week of RESTING! YIPPEE! I'm so blessed to have such a great husband! A major SHOUT OUT to TYLER MCCART! I love you and appreciate you! Thank you for valuing my "rest time" too! 


Check out his post from this morning! It's not every day that he posts... but this one is short, sweet & impactful! 

Clarity of Purpose (check out Tyler's blog!)
Ok. This will be quick blog again, but I just wanted to share something that IMPACTED my life, yesterday.

I was at church and Pastor Donna was ministering and she was talking about making a quality decision about being SOLD OUT to the 
plan of God for your life. The last verse that she shared was this:

Proverbs 19:21 (Amp) 
"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

She said,
 "What are the reoccurring thoughts and desires that have been coming up inside of yourself for your entire life? Well, think about these things because it will bring clarity to you about the plan and purpose of God for your life."

Chew on this!! Take some time and ponder this.

Is your "Life" in line with those thoughts or at least are you taking those small steps toward that plan??

Impacting your world!!

No comments:

Social Sharing