Monday, April 29, 2013

FREE Seed to Sow!

Gal. 6:7 - ... for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
Most days, part of my morning routine is to review over my dream book. I review areas that I am working on, as well as dreams I have to accomplish one day. The dreams listed in my dream book range from fitness goals, my dream home, things I look forward to purchasing for other people, family goals, and many more. 

Lately, the idea of "sowing" has continued to reoccur in my thoughts. In my dream book, there is a section that has me put what I'm willing to do to accomplish that goal. There is also a section that allows me to record "seed I've sown" towards that goal. 

I want to offer some ideas that will maybe help you and the people you love!! 

One of my Dream examples... our dream home. I have our dream home sketched out. I have rooms laid out, pictures of the spiral stairs, a layout of whose room is where... the downstairs, the upstairs, the landscape, the pool and the unique in's and out's of our house. 

Seed Sown... As I read over and look through my dream book daily, I've committed to sowing seed for SOMEONE else to receive their dream home! I have a friend who has a dream home picked out. She and her husband currently live in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house with 4 kids! Yes 4 kids! 6 people total, living in a home less than 1,000 square feet. They have their dream home picked out. They've even met the lady who lives in it, her name is Kim. SO... I've committed to praying for Kim to find her dream home that she is looking for so my friends can move into her house! FREE seed to sow. Seed helping my friends get what they want. Seeds of prayer. 

What is it for you? Maybe you want to be a stay at home mom or dad? How about sowing seeds of prayer for someone else to become a stay at home mom or dad? Or maybe you have a parent that wants to retire? Pray for them, that they would have an abundance of income and be able to retire comfortably. Maybe you want to write books? Pray for someone you know who is writing or has written a book. Sow seeds of prayer for their success. Growth in your business? Sow seeds of prayer for someone else's business to grow. Pray favor over them. Pray growth in their customers and people to be added who would be instrumental to their success. 

What is it that you need? Find someone else who has the same need and HELP THEM GET IT! Pray for them to get it! Watch your seed multiply. I would guess, it won't be too long before you are receiving the harvest of your seed personally! 

I'd love for you to share your story? What are you believing for? How could you sow a seed of prayer into someone else who has the same or similar dream/need? 

No comments:

Social Sharing