Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update: Awaiting Trinity!

Good morning! I just wanted to post something while we await Trinity's arrival! I'm going to take a break writing "blog posts" as there is still much to get ready for her big debut! Not to mention, just doing a bit of relaxing until my baby girl changes our lives. :)

I thought I would include some pictures we took over the weekend! Granted, we waited a bit long to take "prego" pictures. I was 38 weeks and 5 days when we took them on Saturday. I took some when we were pregnant with Tyler Jr, so I didn't want to regret not taking them. Anyways... I think we got a few shots that really made it worth it (and I edited them over the weekend). Big brother with his little sister! I'm so excited to see how he is with his little sister. :)

After Trinity does arrive I will take a few weeks off I'm sure.... looks like October may be the month for me to adjust to being a mother of two AND we will be moving into a house that we are building not far from where we live now. Keep checking back periodically. I have not left you! :) Most likely I will have at least started back by the beginning of November. :)

Be blessed! Enjoy some apple cider or something yummy that has to do with fall!! :)













1 comment:

April said...

Just looked at these photos! They are beautiful. You make a beautiful pregnant mama! Let me know if you need help with ANYTHING! I would be honored to help you with a meal, cleaning, or watching your little man so you can rest. Have a Blessed weekend. :)

Social Sharing