Friday, September 9, 2011

Update!

Hello! :)

I guess the whole "Cut Yourself Some Slack" devotion was applicable for me THIS week since I only posted ONE devotion/blog (versus the normal 3-4)!

I'm taking my DOR today.... but in the meantime, I thought I'd give a quick update on "What to Expect" since I'm expecting! :)

Monday I will be full term (37 weeks) and definitely ready to have Trinity whenever she wants to arrive after that (my official due date is Oct 3rd). I still need to pray about it, but I imagine at minimum after she is born I will take a few weeks off from writing devotional posts, possibly a month off. I'll check with the Holy Spirit and see what His thoughts are on the subject, but I anticipate, there will be a bit of an adjustment time when Trin gets home.... AND since we are building a house and we will also be moving in October. :) WHOA! Lots going on!

Anyways... just wanted to give you all an update.

Prayer Request: 
When you think about it, please agree with us in prayer that Trinity will come naturally, versus having a C-section like I had with Tyler Junior. I know the recovery time would be much better and quicker. So... PLEASE when you think about it, THANK GOD with us for a natural & speedy labor with NO complications! Amen?! :)

Love ya'll! Thanks for keeping up with me. Please keep me posted on how I can pray for you!

xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Social Sharing