Thursday, February 3, 2011

#135 -The CONFIDENT Life

Good afternoon to you! Hope you are doing well! Junior.... or as we call him around the house, Junior Asparagus.... or sometimes it just gets shortened to Asparagus (Veggie Tales - we don't even have any Veggie Tales movies... but that's still what we call him sometimes)... anyways, he just went down for a nap. It's been quite an interesting day, to say the least... but PRAISE GOD that we have FAVOR in ALL situations! FAVOR FAVOR FAVOR! :) 


Let's get started... we are back on our scheduled reading after our 2 day detour. I just pulled out of Proverbs today... let's go...
Proverbs 3:21b, 22a, 23 - ... but keep sound and godly Wisdom and discretion, And they will be life to your inner self... Then you will walk in your way securely and in confident trust, and you shall not dash your foot or stumble.
Proverbs 31:15a, 26 - She rises while it is yet night and gets [spiritual] food... She opens her mouth in skillful and godly Wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].
Receiving sound & godly Wisdom... quite important to accomplish all the God has created us to do. Therefore, being in the Word.... or communicating, having a relationship with this Almighty God would be pretty important in order to receive Wisdom, right? Well, look at the benefits of receiving and keeping this sound wisdom, LIFE to your inner self!!! Let me tell you.... I have never felt so alive since I received the revelations that I blogged about the last two days. In my inner self, I have NEVER felt so ALIVE! (FREE FROM DOUBT! & PROVISION BABY!) How awesome that we can receive revelation from the LORD and it breathes LIFE into our inner self, into our soul! Feeling full of life sure is better than being filled with doubt & fear, frustration, discouragement, disappointment, unworthiness. I don't know about you... but all those feelings were regular feelings that I was living in. I was feeling full of LIFE! I wasn't feeling filled with HOPE & EXPECTATION! Sure I knew promises of God... but my constant thought was, "When is it my turn? When is it my time?" Praise God for the revelations, that I now confidently know the answers to those questions. My time is NOW! My turn is NOW! 


Like it says in Proverbs 3, I can go about my day in CONFIDENCE & SECURE! I can go about my day in BOLDNESS that for such a time as this, God has prepared me and made me ready! And like the Proverbs 31 woman, WHY and HOW is she able to GIVE COUNSEL & INSTRUCTION? Because she is also prepared! She has spent time waking up while it was still night and committing time to getting spiritual food. Spending time with the Lord so that SHE could have counsel to give. So that she would receive clarity. Clarity about her purpose. Clarity about her direction. Clarity about decisions that she needs to make. She is able to CONSULT the Great Counselor about what her next steps are. She is able to lay out HER PLAN that she has prepared, go before the Almighty Counselor to see if she needs to tweek anything. HOW DID THIS COUNSELING RELATIONSHIP BEGIN? How did it begin? It began with baby steps. It began with her making a decision to commit time each day to devoting to the Lord. Devoting to spiritual growth. 


Do you need to be a "Spiritual Guru" to grow in areas of your goals. Well... no. But from my experience, looking back at my life, and looking at my life now... because of the time I have committed to growing spiritually I now have a LOT more clarity about HOW and WHERE to work. If I have a question, since I have spent time BUILDING a relationship, I can now just ASK and receive answers. ASK & receive the clarity that I need. On days and times when I don't feel like I have gotten a clear answer, I can allow PEACE to be my guide, and follow peace. 


What a great thing that we can live a CONFIDENT LIFE! We can move forward in faith, belief & confidence. That sure is better than the way I used to do things which was staying in the same place, treading water, not feeling like I was getting anywhere... day-in, day-out in toil, frustration... and wanting to sleep away my problems, pull the covers up over my head because I was not walking or living in confidence, I didn't have answers, I was frustrated. I just wanted to pull the covers up over my head and sleep in order to avoid life! Praise GOD because of time spent developing a relationship, that I can now have a CONFIDENT day & CONFIDENT life! And you know what? You can too! 



No comments:

Social Sharing