Friday, August 13, 2010

#51 - Have you started your INHERITANCE?

Good morning! Well... I feel like this is going to be a pretty quick post today (we'll see when it's all said and done!) The Holy Spirit was pretty straight to the point! 
Proverbs 13:22 (KJV) - A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
Proverbs 31:25 - Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!
I was very interested by the word "AND" in Proverbs 13:22. I'm not a grammar or English scholar, but from an English/grammar perspective I think of "AND" as bringing multiple things together. Bringing things that belong together, together.  


Well.... this is what the Holy Spirit said to me when I asked Him about it. 
Yes Amy, it does mean the two go together. It never is too early to start a "Grand-Children" account. Let it begin to grow. If it is in MY Word as something to do, why wait? Why do people wait? Lazy. Lack of planning. Lack of listening. Not in the Word enough to even hear my instructions in regards to this area. I want you and Tyler to do this now. It is a matter of obedience. You do this AND this happens. It goes together. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for YOU! Get the inheritance part down AND the wealth of the sinner will make it's way to you. This is not money received in "haste" like it talks about in verse 11, this is money received from obedience, you can EXPECT to receive it. 
Someone's gambling money, drug money, etc. This is "wealth" of the sinner, RECEIVE IT!
 GO TODAY!
Need I say more? 

What do I think of the Proverbs 31 woman in regards to this area?? Well... we know she has a "savings" from verse 16 AND here in our verse for today, we see that she is rejoices over the future! She knows that she and her family are ready for the future, the time to come. 


As a parent... I'm just beginning to realize that you want your child to have everything they need. You do not want them to lack. I'm sure that as children grow up, get out on their own, parents even more want them to be taken care of.... they don't want them to do without or go without, they don't want them struggling financially.... without money for food, or to pay their bills. I can only imagine the heartache for a parent that knows their baby doesn't have food in the refrigerator or pantry. I remember my mom telling me when we were all little... my mom and dad... four kids, newborn to 5 years old and my mom's pantry empty. Praying for God to provide food somehow. And my grandma just bringing bags of groceries over to their house. Wow! The heart of a "mother-in-law" or "mother"... knowing that her children and grandbabies had little to no food. You just want to pour into them, it makes you just want to provide, to give. 


Well....I say all that to say this, our Proverbs 31 friend has NO FEAR of this ever happening to her family. To her children or grandchildren. She KNOWS her family is READY for the future. I would anticipate that they began early to set money aside to leave that INHERITANCE for their CHILDREN'S CHILDREN! :)


So, in obedience to the Holy Spirit, I'm going to GO TODAY to start our GRANDCHILDREN account! :) 


Be blessed! Have a great day and weekend! :) 


XOXO,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Social Sharing