Friday, November 5, 2010

DOR & WELCOME KELLY!

HELLO! YIPPEE!!! Today is my Day of Rest! HIP HIP HORRAY! I'm so excited! It's so good to just rest and spend some time seeking the Lord about SOOO many areas in my life. AND, uninterrupted without the boy. :) Love it! He's great and all, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE him.... but even Mama's need a break sometimes! Amen?!


Well, welcome to KELLY GARDNER who is a new follower! So glad to have you joining us Kelly! Please send your comments whenever something jumps out at you! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts!


AND, WELCOME to the countries who visited this week!! So glad you could join us!

  • US
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • South Korea
  • Russia
  • Poland
Well.... invite your friends! We've had readers from 34 states in the US. Yippee! 16 to go! :) Know anyone in Idaho, Alaska or Oklahoma? 

Alright.... I'm OFF to go do something FUN today! Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Social Sharing