Friday, October 29, 2010

DOR & WELCOME!

Good morning! Just wanted to say HI! Today is my Day of Rest.... excited about that. Not sure totally what I'm going to do yet.... but I know it will be nice. :)


Wanted to send out a WELCOME and thanks for visiting to everyone who's come by the blog in the last week! Here are the countries that have visited:

  • United States
  • South Korea
  • Canada
  • Czech Republic
  • China
  • Australia
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
THANKS for VISITING! If you find this blog something that blesses you... consider sending your friends here. Maybe they would be blessed too, at least, that is my ultimate goal - To Bless People!

WELCOME New Follower! Welcome KESHIA ATKINS! :) So glad you became a follower! Glad to have you joining us. Please say hello sometime and let me know what YOUR thoughts are about things! I would love to hear from you! :) 

Anyone else read this blog, but not follow? Consider becoming a follower! :) It's free! 

Bless you on this wonderful FALL day! It's beautiful here in Columbia! I think today may even be a sweatshirt weather day! Yeah! :)

No comments:

Social Sharing