Friday, October 1, 2010

DOR & WELCOME!

BUENOS DIAS! I love having a Day of Rest! :) I SLEPT IN until about 10:00!! Hip Hip HOORAY! It was great! And, DADDY changed the boy into his clothes and got him his bottle. Granted, 'the boy' didn't wake up until 10:00.... so now, he's chillin in his bed. He had his books and toys, but I think he's definitely sleeping again. He hasn't made a sound. He had a late night ... he had a WONDERFUL babysitter and "Mom & Dad" got to have a night out! DATE NIGHTS are GOOD!! Nights without Junior are good. Of course all you parents know what I'm talking about. You love your children DEARLY.... but it's nice to just be with your spouse sometimes! :) 


SO.... I wanted to send a quick shout out to the countries that visited this week!! :) Thanks for visiting all you out there in the Great U.S. of A!!! I appreciate you coming to visit. Make sure to say hi sometime! Let me know you're out there!! Also a thank you to all the Canadians! :) All the other countries this week, GRACIAS, THANK YOU ITALY, RUSSIA, SWEDEN, GERMANY, CHINAUNITED KINGDOM and SLOVOKIA! :) Thank you all for coming by my blog. I hope you will come back and bring your friends, or drop a comment and tell me "HI" from your 'neck of the woods'. (I guess that's a southern term for 'part of the world'! :) ha!) 


ALSO... WELCOME to TWO new followers! :) THANKS for JOINING AS A FOLLOWER!!!


D IACONO
and
CHRISTOPHER!!

And ONE MORE "THANK YOU" and "WELCOME".... this is the best one of ALL!!! The best guest and visitor of the whole blog!!! A shout out to JESUS!!! THANK YOU LORD!!! THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR SHOWING UP, FOR BEING PRESENT, FOR LEADING, GUIDING AND DIRECTING THIS BLOG! THANK YOU FOR COMING! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE CENTER OF THIS BLOG! THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING TO PEOPLE. THANK YOU FOR CHANGING HEARTS! THANK YOU FOR DRAWING US, YOUR PEOPLE TO YOU! THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSS!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING US BREATH TODAY! THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR FATHER!! HALLELUYAH!!! THANK YOU FATHER!!! :) 

I pray ya'll have a GREAT DAY! :) I'm excited about having a DOR! I may do some more painting in the boys play room! That is fun to me!! You know... those things that you consider "frivolous" or "extra"..... that don't fit into "this is something productive I'm getting done." Painting his play room is just an extra, but a FUN extra!! Almost to the point of painting squares on the one wall! :) FUN!

Have a blessed day! 

XOXO! 
         Amy J

No comments:

Social Sharing