Monday, October 18, 2010

Pictures, DOR, & Do You Know anyone from NY, Idaho, Rhode Island or Maine??

GOOD MORNING!!! (Who couldn't be excited about seeing this smiling face!!) 

Man am I excited to have a Day of Rest!! We were driving home late last night from being with family this weekend. A cousin got married, she looked beautiful and we stayed around to spend some extra time with family. It was nice. But boy... on the way home I told Tyler I didn't know why I felt so exhausted... then when I thought about it, my last DOR was last Monday, so it is TIME for me to RECHARGE my batteries. Praise the Lord for ONE day a week that we are instructed to rest! PTL! I look forward to it. I need it. I'm so glad we take a DOR! When was your last DOR?


Also, my boy is healed from a cough! Thank God with me for his healing!!! He is HEALED! It's going to be a great day! I'm so excited to rest!! I had a Netflix movie arrive in the mail too.... so I think maybe I'll watch it. AND.... the boy has some Miss Pattycake DVD's! I'm sure he'll be excited to see those. A chill out sort of day, and beautiful fall weather at that!


Well.... other than that.... WELCOME to the countries who visited last week. Of course the USA, WELCOME all of you! So far 33 states have been represented having viewed this blog. Does anyone know people from 
  • New York
  • Idaho
  • Rhode Island
  • Maine 
Those are a few states that haven't visited. Do you know someone from one of those states who would enjoy a devotion? Will you help us reach ALL 50 states?? Email them this link: http://amyjmccart.blogspot.com


So... other than the USA.... the other countries were.... 
  • CANADA
  • ISRAEL
  • POLAND
  • IRAQ
  • MALAYSIA
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!! :) PLEASE SEND ME A HELLO OR COMMENT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE OUT THERE IN YOUR AREA OF LIVING!! SO HAPPY TO BE YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST!

YOUR FRIEND IN COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA,

AMY J 
(or... Amy Jo as my mom calls me! :-)~ )


PS.... I'm going to include some pictures from a recent Dinner Date! :) SO FUNNY! The boy and one of his girlfriends, Zoe. :) 
The BEFORE picture! Whoa! Get a good look!


THREE helpings later!!! The boy ate more than I DID!!!
STRAIGHT to the Bath! Tyler, Tyler, Tyler & Zoe! :)
Walking Home! :) The boy loves his blue car!



No comments:

Social Sharing