Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome Kristyn, Jeannine & Jo Ann!

  Kristyn, Jeannine & Jo Ann ...  
...WELCOME!
SO excited to have you as new followers! Invite your friends and definitely keep me posted on your thoughts and comments as we go! Dialog certainly is helpful!! 
Let me tell you what I've learned about all of the Proverbs 31 followers.....they ALL have different strengths! Where it is natural and easy for Renee to be such a great friend to people, that may not come as natural for me. Where Deb is an amazing Prayer Warrior & SO good at crafts, sewing, making things, for others, they may not have the first idea about how to sew a seam. It's been fun to see these Proverbs 31 women and their different talents and abilities! We are all growing together. We are all on the journey to become more of a Proverbs 31 woman.
And you MEN followers! You single men are on your journey to find your Proverbs 31 wife. Married Men, you are encouraging, praying for & lifting up your wife as she embarks on this journey. AND Parents, You are raising godly little men, and godly Proverbs 31 girls who will become women one day.  
 So, I'm excited that you've joined us on this journey! :)

Quick question for you.... don't feel obligated to answer but I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have an answer.... 

KRISTYN, JEANNINE & JO ANN  - Out of Proverbs 31:10-31 what verse(s) do you feel you most connected with? What is one of your strengths that you feel really good about? 
(Bragging rights...now is the time! ;-) YIPPEE! )

OTHER FOLLOWERS: What about YOU? What are YOU gifted at? What part of the Proverbs 31 woman do you most relate?? MEN - What quality is the MOST IMPORTANT to you?? Share with me!!

YIPPEE! Have a great day! I'm going to enjoy my DOR! 
xoxo!

No comments:

Social Sharing