Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WELCOME DYLAN & JILL..... and... DOR. :)

GOOD MORNING!

Just wanted to send a SHOUT OUT to Dylan (#2) and Jill-Da Thrill! :) Glad to have ya'll joining us on this journey! God is doing some pretty great things and I am so excited that you are both on the journey with us!

Please feel free to DIALOG! :) Comment, add your opinions, give your thoughts, agree or disagree... or sit back and quietly just read. The most important is to let God speak to YOU about these topics... about His Word. And... finally... if you find it is adding value to you, invite your friends to join in... email the link to your friends (http://amyjmccart.blogspot.com).... let's all grow together! :)

A great blog to go catch up on would be: "Proverbs 31 - The 'HOW TO'" (http://amyjmccart.blogspot.com/2010/07/proverbs-31-how-to.html) - That post really tells you HOW TO use this devotion each day. It gives you a background of what we will be reading each day and how you can apply it to your life.... man, woman, married, single. It applies to everyone. :)

As for me.... today I am enjoying my Day of Rest.... most often referred to as my DOR. Typically every Wednesday (but not always) I have my DOR.... I don't work, don't clean, don't work on taxes, don't grocery shop... and, I don't usually post a "blog". And often, I get a day out without "the boy" and Tyler watches him. :) I really just spend time relaxing, getting in the Word, spending quiet time with my Lord.... going to the pool, going to a matinee, or just taking a nice nap! :)

So... typically you're going to find a new post Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday..... with a bonus post every once in awhile.

SO GLAD YOU ARE ON THIS JOURNEY!

I will leave you with a question.... out of Proverbs 31:10-31.... what is the verse that jumps out to you the most? What verse is an important asset to you? Do you find intriguing about the Proverbs 31 woman? Is a strength of yours also? Is a weakness? A quality you look for in a wife (Dylan)? Or a quality you aspire to add (Jill)? Do tell!! :)

Blessings to you this day. I'm going to see if "the boy" is ready to get up and go to the pool! :) Such a jam up little sleeper!!!!!! :)

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

3 comments:

Deb Ellis said...

I don't know about the rest of you who follow Amy's Blog but Amys DOR isnt working for me. I always look forward to checking out the blog and when I see the DOR, I am like the hot air balloon quickly coming down after sailing high in the sky. 'Oh no! Its Amy's day Hoff's. I have a Great suggestion. Maybe you could do 2 blogs on Tuesday and put the second one up Wednesday. Just a suggestion.....
I'm glad you have your DOR but most of us take Sunday off. Wed is the middle of my work week and I need some fuel!
What are other people's thoughts?

Deb Ellis said...

Oops! My Droid replaced off with 'Hoff's' Didn't make much sense, did it? Anyway, just wanted to say again how much I love your blog!

Amy J. McCart said...

LOL! Well thanks mom! :) I'm glad you like it!!! And it would be a great idea for me to just post a 2nd one on Tuesday night. Doubt it will happen, but it's a great idea!! :) haha!

love you!! Thanks for reading and thanks for following!!! You are my mom and I LOVE hearing your comments!!! :)

Thanks mom!
xoxo!
Amy Jo

Social Sharing