Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DOR & WELCOME!

I'm going to be enjoying my Day of Rest! Excited about that! I definitely have some things I need to seek the Lord about.... a DOR is a perfect day to really just spend some extra time seeking the Lord without feeling like I need to get the dishes done! No dishes on my DOR! Yippee! They can wait until tomorrow. :)

I would like to say WELCOME to all the new followers! Thank you for joining and following this blog! I love having you on this journey with me! Please share YOUR comments with me as we go along this journey! I love hearing your thoughts and what YOU have learned! SO.... WELCOME & THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING!
  • TARRA HOLIFIELD
  • TYLER MCCART ( hehe!) 
  • TERRELL
  • JOHN WINTER
  • CARMAN MOODY
  • DANIEL GREYNE
  • DANIELY 
  • ETHAN & AMY VENO
  • TRIUMPHANT VICTORIOUS REMINDERS
  • THE ANGULO'S 
If you are a reader, but haven't become a "follower" yet.... would you consider clicking on to "Follow" this blog? See the bottom left column... you'll see the heading "Follower's" and you can join there! :)

No comments:

Social Sharing