Friday, July 29, 2011

Re-Tagging Posts by "Day of Month"

I am in the process of adding a "tag" to all the posts by recommendation of a reader, Kimmi! (aka: Kiki)

She follows along with reading the Proverbs of the day (if it's the 1st of the month, she reads Proverbs 1, if it's the 14th of the month, she reads Proverbs 14, etc). She then goes on to read the devotion for the day. In efforts to help YOU, I'm adding "tags" to each devotion so on days I don't post, you can either go to that day and read a previous devotion, or just catch up with any one that sounds interesting.

This is a process and may take me a bit of time to "tag" all of them.... but it will be a project that will be done I would think within the next week or two.

Hope it can be of help to you! :)

Thanks for the great suggestion Kimmi! :)

xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Social Sharing